Quick Change Fixture Plates Vise Accessories
Fixture plates provide an alternative to holding parts in the jaws. Build dedicated fixtures on the plates, and then just snap onto a vise or column. Switch between jaws and fixture plates without removing the vise or column from the machine.
- Standard fully machinable soft jaws, as supplied on
the Production Vises and Columns
- Extra Wide fully machinable soft jaws. (-W)
- Extra Tall fully machinable soft jaws. (-T)
- Hard Jaw Carriers are drilled and tapped to
accept hard jaw plates. (-H)
- Hard Jaw Plates are hardened steel plates that bolt
onto the hard jaw carriers. (-H)
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
CAD Download Link
|FP-101040||Standard Vise Plate||4||14.90||1.475||.25||.50|
|FP-101540||Wide Vise Plate||6||14.90||1.475||.25||.50|
|FP-151550||Standard Vise Plate||6||20||1.475||.25||.688|
|FP-152050||Wide Change Vise Plate||8||19.90||1.475||.25||.688|
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).